Thursday, July 23, 2009

God Bless Nine West....

So I have reverted to my old shameful ways. Up until Monday I was a recovering shopaholic. On Tuesday I had a relapse. It’s a sad, sad state of affairs. I can just picture the look of disgust on Morena’s face. Forgive me for I have sinned. The dirty deed was committed in “Cameroon”. I could not help myself. The stuff was beee-you-tee-ful. But I bought them for Eid, I swear. Will change 3 times during the day. Or 2. I wore one already. And the IFS is coming up. I can’t wait. I have a countdown in my diary. Makes me happy. Should write a poem to express excitement.

I used to shop like a crazy fool
And now I just stop, stare and drool
This growing up thing makes me sad
For we have to budget now. It makes me mad!
But then into Cameroon did I wander one day
“I love everything!” did I say
I remembered the person I used to be
And had to buy everything I did see
So here I am back to my old ways
“I am shocked and saddened” my hubby says
But I feel no regret at this point in time….
IFS is in a week and all will be mine!
The clothes and shoes, I will have them all
Jewellery and makeup better than the mall
Do come soon oh IFS of mine
But until then I will countdown the time……

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha; guess who?
    mend your shopping ways
    i have the same problem
    but my hubby will only bray
    so now im a practical fool
    yes i know, not so cool
    love your blog,(SYM)

    ReplyDelete