Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The joys of swine flu....

It’s funny how most people would look for any excuse to be away from work. About 10 minutes ago we were all informed that a manager of ours has been diagnosed with swine flu and has been quarantined. Instead of dread and worry, the atmosphere has become jovial with people planning what they are going to do whilst on “leave”. I am ,however, visualising a week long slumber party at work whilst we are all quarantined. A real movie moment. However, I cannot be the heroine or lead actress because she normally finds love whilst locked away from the rest of the world. I am married. Perhaps I can be the heroine’s best friend. Yes, I can see it now. So people are calling hospitals to find out what to look for and anyone who coughs or has the slightest hint of fever are now being sent home……
*cough* *cough* ;)
Bye guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment